We are pleased to announce our new elite athlete program for 2019: Hive Gold.
Expanding on our already extensive “Hive” sponsorship programs, Honey Stinger created Hive Gold to provide additional support to its most distinguished athlete partners who are pursuing athletics at the highest level.
“We are thrilled to continue building on our deep, long-standing commitment to supporting athletes with the addition of our Hive Gold program this year,” said Katie Black, Honey Stinger’s sponsorship coordinator. “We understand just how much it takes – and how much these athletes are investing – to compete at the top of their respective sports, and we are honored to be able to provide them with reliable, great-tasting nutrition to enable them to perform at their best, as well as additional resources to assist them in reaching their goals.”
Stacked with top competitors across a variety of disciplines from ultra running to kayaking to wrestling, the 2019 squad consists of elite athletes who will be fueling with and representing Honey Stinger this year as their official nutrition partner through training, racing and recovery.
2019 Hive Gold roster:
- Adam Loomis, Nordic Combined/Trail Running – FKT: Wasatch Ultimate Ridge Linkup
- Anna Mae Flynn, Ultra Running – 2017 Speedgoat 50k Champion
- Clare Gallagher, Ultra Running – 2016 Leadville 100 Winner; second-fastest all-time female
- Cooper Ott, Mountain Biking – 9th place and top American woman at 2016 Aspen Enduro World Series race
- Courtney Dauwalter, Ultra Running – 2018 Western States 100 Champion and 2018 Ultra Runner of the Year
- Ellie Abrahamson, Road Running – Placed 7th at the NCAA D1 Outdoor Track & Field Championship
- Jenna Burkert, Wrestling – 2x Senior World Team Member
- Kaci Lickteig, Ultra Running – 2016 Western States 100 Champion and 2016 Ultra Runner of the Year
- Katarina Marks, Triathlon – 2017 ITU Cross-Triathlon Age Group World Champion (25-29)
- Katie Nageotte, Track and Field – Reigning US Indoor Pole Vault Champion
- Kim Hess, Mountaineer – Member of first brother-sister team to complete the Seven Summits
- Mario Mendoza, Trail Running – 2018 100K National Champion
- Mohamed Hrezi, Road Running – Four-time Libyan national record-holder: half marathon, mile, indoor 5k and road 5k
- Neely Gracey, Road Running – 8th place finish at the 2016 New York City Marathon
- Sage Donnelly, Kayaking – 2015 Junior Women’s Freestyle World Champion
- Tyler Sigl, Trail Running – 2018 50 Mile National Champion
- Yorlliry Moreno, Triathlon – Placed top 20 in all Ironman 70.3 events he raced in 2018
Carefully selected based on a multitude of criteria, Hive Gold athletes are top performers in their sport, demonstrate strong commitment to their athletic communities and possess distinct qualities and values that make them exceptional ambassadors for the Honey Stinger brand.